Create an original and unique open ended question about animal evolution and answer the question. Please include resources used.
Then respond to the two classmate responses below.
Did ya’ll know ya’ll are scrubbing your bodies with cucumbers?
So this chapter was super fun to read, the fact that I learned I’ve been exfoliating my skin with a cucumber is hilarious. Also the fact that they are skeletons of animals. Another cool thing I learned, is that you can grow your own loofah.
What do you think is the “missing link” between Humans and our common ancestor to Chimps?
During school I am sure that we have all heard that we have descended from some type of “ape” like animal. Evolution they say, which I of course believe in, is that we all have a common ancestor. Which is true. All life did at one point come from one source. But I am trying to specifically nail down the common ancestor between humans and apes. After all this time how has there not been a single fossil recovered that can make this link? How are we so closely related to them in both DNA, appearance etc… but we cannot find that one animal from 7 million years ago where our tree branched from each other? What do you think would happen if we did find this link? Would evolution be the hard fast truth instead of the leading theory and what would happen to the religious aspect of this conversation? Sorry, there are about 7 questions wrapped up in this one but there are some good things to think about here.
- Explain the importance of your topic and briefly situate your work within the larger corpus of theory and empirics.
- Prepare a portfolio of management credentials including: management company statement, artist biographical notes, vision statement, and a career strategy across the pillars of the music industry – recording, publishing, and live performance.
- Write a research paper summary at a maximum of 2 pages times new roman 12 size font, on the attached article (Tinoco et al 2023) following the guidelines of the attached decoding the literature docx.
- The student is requested to choose a local company of his or her choice and perform an analysis of the business operations of the selected company. The company can be a manufacturing or a service company, public traded or privately held.
- Discuss the Introduction about college football coaching industry but not limited to the role(s) of this industry in society, why this industry interests the student, what the student’s target job role within this industry might be, any current news or development that are ongoing in this industry such as Coaches getting fired, supported by cited sources as appropriate A detailed SWOT Analysis of college football coaching industry, including the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within this industry, supported by cited sources but also including commentary by the student
- Discuss and develop an implementation plan for a new educational or training program within the private primary school.
- Explore the various resume templates available, considering the graphic design principles.
- Write a brief summary in which you explain the author’s thesis and how they craft their argument: what is the most importance evidence they include?
- What points, examples, and details will you use to support your claim and help the audience understand your journey?
- Explain how the Bible can be integrated into business for practical application.