Prompt: Old Habits are Hard to Break
Read the article: Traditional Spelling Lists: Old Habits are Hard to Break
Link to article https://www.springfieldschool.org/cms/lib/NJ01911662/Centricity/Domain/41/TraditionalSpellingArticle.pdf
In your response, discuss the following questions:
What are some of the ineffective spelling instruction habits discussed in this article?
What are the authors recommendations for quality spelling instruction?
Is this different from the way you were taught spelling or how you see spelling taught now?
What insight did you gain from this article? What are you willing to t
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.