In the CSU Online Library, read the following article by the author of our course eTextbook, Fred Manuele:
Manuele, F. A. (2015). Culture Change Agent. Professional Safety, 60(12), 3844. https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bsu&AN=111334907&site=eds-live&scope=site
Write an article critique in which you accomplish the following:
Accurately identify the premise of the article.
Analyze the authors points in support of the premise.
Offer your own opinions as you critically evaluate the merit of the article using strong arguments and evidence. How does the article support this units concepts?
Your analysis and evaluation should include of the following items:
an evaluation of a change agent (e.g., definition, purpose, function);
a summary of the requirements and responsibilities of a safety professional in the role of change agent; and
your analysis and recommended strategies for a safety professional to remedy the authors number one listed reason change initiatives fail.
You are encouraged to offer your opinion and experience. Although your opinion or belief may be based on experience and not necessarily a truth claim, you should always provide a citation and reference that supports your idea or view as a safety professional.
Your article critique must be at least two pages. The title page (if used), or any reference pages do not count toward the page requirement. You must use at least two sources, other than the original article, to support your article critique. All sources used must have citations and references properly formatted in APA Style. APA formatting of the assignment is otherwise not required.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.