he Transformational Leadership: Defining the APN Role Paper is worth 150 points and will be graded using the designated rubric. Grading criteria include quality of content, appropriate citations, use of Standard English grammar, and overall organization and readability.
Create your assignment using a Microsoft Word application. The document should be saved in a .doc or .docx format.
The paper should be 6 to 8 pages in length excluding title page and reference pages.
APA format is required.
The following sections should be included and denoted through APA section headings in the paper:
Personal Strengths Assessment
Application to Professional Practice
Preparing the paper:
Review Porter-O’Grady & Malloch (2015) text, Chapter 12 and Rath & Conchi (2008) text. Complete the strengths-based leadership exam using the access code from the text purchased. Review the results.
Write an introduction. Introduce the topics of transformational leadership, personal assessment, and application of these tenets to professional practice. Please note, the use of first person may be exclusively used in self-assessment areas and personal application sections of the paper.
What is transformational leadership? Use your textbook and other scholarly resources to define what this practice is. In what practice situations/settings should transformational leadership be applied at the individual and organizational level? Discuss these concepts and apply them to professional practice in your paper. Specifically address the key elements of DNP Essential III: 3 as they apply to transformational leadership.
Utilizing the results from the leadership version of Gallup’s StrengthsFinder program, identify your top five strengths. Your Rath textbook included an access code to the Gallup’s StrenthsFinder program. Review your personalized copy of strengths based leadership guide. Correlate your strengths with your leadership style based on the four domains of leadership strength defined in this document. Discuss specifically how you plan to utilize your strengths to become a transformational leader.
Complete the following survey. http://www.yourleadershiplegacy.com/assessment/assessment.php (Links to an external site.)
What kind of leader are you? What are your dominant leadership styles? Define each of them. Then discuss how you will use these attributes to become a transformational leader.
Discuss a specific application of transformational leadership as it applies to personal professional practice in the provision of quality patient-centered care in the practice setting of your choice. Share at least 3 specific ways that you will foster change in this arena to improve outcomes through utilizing your personal strengths and leadership abilities. Applications shoucixld be direct and relevant.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.