1. Identify and discuss an ethical issue in nursing today.
2. Select a corresponding provision from the Code of Ethics for Nurses (https://www.nursingworld.org/practice-policy/nursing- excellence/ethics/code-of-ethics-for-nurses/coe-view-only/). Describe what this provision means in your own words.
3. Explain how the ethical provision selected applies to the ethical issue.
4. Use a minimum of 2 peer reviewed research articles to support your paper. Sources must be current (within the last 5 years). Cite references appropriately throughout the paper.
5. The paper must be written in APA format, 2-3 pages, double spaced.
6. Include a reference page, also in APA format.
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.