Meta-analysis is often used in research to support conclusions with aggregate statistical power, rather than attempting to rely on single studies to support outcomes. Read the following article:
After reading about the pros and cons of meta-analysis processes, imagine that the hospital you work for has assigned you to research the incidence of fractured collarbones in children. Because you cannot find one definitive, significant study, you decide to review a number of small studies where the presence of a fractured collarbone is indicated but not significant.
In 3 to 4 pages, describe how you would glean relevant information from the small studies. What information is important to include in your final analysis? Is the meta-analysis you performed relevant, valid, and appropriate to examine the problem? Why or why not? Discuss the potential biases present in the meta-analysis you conducted. You must include support from the required readings and at least one outside source. You must format your paper in accordance with APA guidelines. Use the WCU Library to find scholarly sourccixes that support your paper.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute