Your finished project will contain 4 to 6 pages of TEXT (12 pt, standard margins, double spaced)
You are strongly encouraged to include images, files, etc that help bring your topic to life. Think about ways that photos, graphs, charts, audio files, short videos, etc could help your colleagues in the class better understand and engage with your topic. This may bring your final paper closer to 7 or 8 pages, depending on the visuals you use.
While you are encouraged to draw on what you know, remember that this is a RESEARCH project. I expect that you will have at LEAST 2 resources you draw from besides your own knowledge and that you will cite your sources appropriately (a research paper without citations is not really a research paper). Be sure that you include a work cited/bibliography page at the end of your paper that includes ALL the sources you use (whether you actually cite them or not). This page from the TCC Library webpage (http://tacomacc.libguides.com/TCCLibrary) will help you with your citations: if you are not sure whether or not something should be cited, checixck to find out for sure!
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?