Your finished project will contain 4 to 6 pages of TEXT (12 pt, standard margins, double spaced)
You are strongly encouraged to include images, files, etc that help bring your topic to life. Think about ways that photos, graphs, charts, audio files, short videos, etc could help your colleagues in the class better understand and engage with your topic. This may bring your final paper closer to 7 or 8 pages, depending on the visuals you use.
While you are encouraged to draw on what you know, remember that this is a RESEARCH project. I expect that you will have at LEAST 2 resources you draw from besides your own knowledge and that you will cite your sources appropriately (a research paper without citations is not really a research paper). Be sure that you include a work cited/bibliography page at the end of your paper that includes ALL the sources you use (whether you actually cite them or not). This page from the TCC Library webpage (http://tacomacc.libguides.com/TCCLibrary) will help you with your citations: if you are not sure whether or not something should be cited, checixck to find out for sure!
- Select one of the disorders (Depression or PTSD) and research either the etiology, assessment, of treatment. Your paper should be 3-5 pages, double spaced, follow APA formatting and must use at least 3 outside sources.
- Discuss your opinion and react to Edo society. You may agree or criticize the society you are in and suggest ideas that could renovate the society. -You must write in the first person, “I Ichikawa Danjuro…” -No need for an introduction or conclusion (I attached a sample for reference)
- Good Life- Eudaimonia in Pohnpei
- Apocalyptic Geographies
- Statement of Purpose (Industrial Engineering)
- Social Work class. Extra assignment.
- Explain the drivers of globalization and how they impact business decisions Differentiate between domestic and international business environments Describe the factors that contribute to international market attractiveness and entry
- Select any theory or concept in the required textbook for this course that you would like to explore more in depth (look through the required textbooks content to identify a theory or a concept of your interest). Write an introduction explaining your choice of the theory or concept (e.g., why did you choose this particular theory, as opposed to other theories).
- Critically examine the role of followers in current leadership theory. Essay should be grounded in academic leadership theory and some practical examples may be used from real life organisations.
- Using examples seen in class, analyze their enduring legacy in the history of science and technology. How was Greek science introduced to other civilizations? How did it make a comeback in Europe? And what would lead to its demise?