Your finished project will contain 4 to 6 pages of TEXT (12 pt, standard margins, double spaced)
You are strongly encouraged to include images, files, etc that help bring your topic to life. Think about ways that photos, graphs, charts, audio files, short videos, etc could help your colleagues in the class better understand and engage with your topic. This may bring your final paper closer to 7 or 8 pages, depending on the visuals you use.
While you are encouraged to draw on what you know, remember that this is a RESEARCH project. I expect that you will have at LEAST 2 resources you draw from besides your own knowledge and that you will cite your sources appropriately (a research paper without citations is not really a research paper). Be sure that you include a work cited/bibliography page at the end of your paper that includes ALL the sources you use (whether you actually cite them or not). This page from the TCC Library webpage (http://tacomacc.libguides.com/TCCLibrary) will help you with your citations: if you are not sure whether or not something should be cited, checixck to find out for sure!
- Enhancing Substance Abuse Counseling and Social Work for Improved Addiction Recovery Essay
- Explain how the cultural object reflects the culture in which it exists.
- Exploring the Impact of Juvenile Justice System Injustices on Young Lives Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Religious Syncretism on Modern Spiritual Practices Essay
- Enhancing Patient Care through Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Theory in Nursing Essay
- Exploring the Biomechanics of Sports-Related Injuries Research
- A Comparative Analysis of Benedictine and Cistercian Attitudes Towards Decoration Essay
- Exploring the Impact of Personal Experiences on Diversity and Inclusion Perspectives Research
- Strategies for Nonprofit Collaboration and Marketing Success Essay
- Analyzing CEQA Processes and DEIRs Research