Martin Luther kings Letter from Birmingham Jail has a variety of references to famous thinkers, well known politicians and other historical leaders Choose one or more of these leaders that King mentions and write about what you think Kings rhetorical strategy is in all of this name dropping. What is he trying to accomplish and does he succeed? Use direct quotes and paraphrase from the text to prove your points and cite correctly both in text and on a works cited page using MLA format (2016 version) two pages minimum
- What effect does daily Twitter use have on the attention span of 12-16 year-olds in the USA?
- What federal regulations must be followed to ensure such safe and healthy food in that cool supply chain?
- Describe one direct and one indirect impact of reverse logistics operations on some local or regional area and compare it to some aspect of the world environment.
- Explain how sport has historically helped or hindered efforts to combat racism.
- What are its limitations and can they be overcome by using more than one investment criteria.
- What is Pyrrhonian skepticism and how do Pyrrhonists deal with judgments?
- Compare the economic, political, and social life of the 1920s and 1950s in America.
- Write a research paper on the racial profiling in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of reverse logistics operations of countries such as China, India, Brazil and Vietnam and how they contribute to the world environment, either positively or negatively .
- Write a paper that explores a cultural event or product related to education and African American life.