Module 04: Discussion: Marketing Communication& Campaigns
The workforce reshuffling has given cities and towns a new opportunity to market themselves with glitzy ad campaigns and worker recruiting trips, putting a new spin on the conventional municipal economic development playbook. Instead of trying to attract big companies with tax incentives to bring a new headquarters or manufacturing plant (along with hundreds of new jobs) to town, city leaders are looking for the “micro-talent” or the individual who already has a job somewhere else, but is willing to relocate.
The following cities created marketing campaigns and programs aimed at convincing talent to take a gamble on moving to their city:
West Virginia’s Ascend program: https://ascendwv.com/Links to an external site.
Newton Iowa’s Call Newton Home initiative: https://callnewtonhome.com/Links to an external site.
Tulsa Oklahoma’s Tulsa Remote program: https://tulsaremote.com/Links to an external site.
Shawnee County Kansas’ Choose Topeka program: https://choosetopeka.com/apply/ Links to an external site.Links to an external site.
For Part 1 of this discussion, compare and contrast the different programs listed and share:
What city has the best marketing campaign?
What program has the most creative communication strategy and how will the target audience decode this message?
Publicity is a form of an integrated communication campaign. For Part 2 of this discussion, research how one or all of the listed programs have utilized publicity to promote the program or programs. The source you research and share should be in the form of a news story (video or written), article, or editorial. Also, share what is the primary goal of using publicity for these programs? Please remember to cite and reference the outside source.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.