Please doing the TOPIC 1
1. Mario Bunges article: Technology as Applied Science. Read it carefully and explain:
i. How does he define pure science, applied science and technology?
ii. What is his definitions of technological theories (substantive and operative)
iii. What are the characteristics of substantive and operative theories?
iv. Why he claims that the technological theories are less deep than scientific theories?
Please follow the Instructions carefully.
1. It is an Explanatory / Expository essay, not a research paper.
2. Your answer must be in a short essay between 700 and 900 words.
3. Be explicit and explain the concept clearly. Answer all questions and sub-questions.
4. Avoid general/irrelevant statements. Avoid flabby sentences. Do not employ general expressions such as Technology had a deep impact on our life.
5. Try to keep a logical track in your explanations: Start with a short but clear reference to the background of the topic, then explain the topic as clear as you can, and finally, specify its importance/influence.
6. Do not use any direct quotations but give references to indirect quotes. Everything must be based on your own understanding of the reading materials and in your own words.
- Which strategy should business rely on more? Differentiation or Cost Leadership? Why? Use an example of a local business (can be more than one) to differentiate the two theories and explain weigh up the better option.
- Business Law Analysis pt 1
- 1. In which way did Bill Clinton create a budget surplus in the Federal budget? 2. If you were to remember Clinton’s Presidency, would you define it by scandals or economic stability? 3. What were the reasons George W Bush got America into the Iraq
- Choose one provision from the ANA Code of Ethics. How is ethical behavior an integral part of being a nurse leader? How does one communicate the characteristics of a role model with this provision? Do ethics influence the leadership style of the nurse leader?
- Discussion Response Supporting a Thesis Statement
- Nursing Dilemma
- Discuss three bases of individual power from the article (reward, legitimate, etc.) which you find in your workplace or other areas of your life.
- Consider how it makes your field more reliable, better analyses, detecting weaknesses and emergencies. You may give as many examples of math as you would like.
- Research paper on why there should be stricter gun control laws in the United States.
- APPLICATION ESSAY UNDER 200 WORDS