Please doing the TOPIC 1
1. Mario Bunges article: Technology as Applied Science. Read it carefully and explain:
i. How does he define pure science, applied science and technology?
ii. What is his definitions of technological theories (substantive and operative)
iii. What are the characteristics of substantive and operative theories?
iv. Why he claims that the technological theories are less deep than scientific theories?
Please follow the Instructions carefully.
1. It is an Explanatory / Expository essay, not a research paper.
2. Your answer must be in a short essay between 700 and 900 words.
3. Be explicit and explain the concept clearly. Answer all questions and sub-questions.
4. Avoid general/irrelevant statements. Avoid flabby sentences. Do not employ general expressions such as Technology had a deep impact on our life.
5. Try to keep a logical track in your explanations: Start with a short but clear reference to the background of the topic, then explain the topic as clear as you can, and finally, specify its importance/influence.
6. Do not use any direct quotations but give references to indirect quotes. Everything must be based on your own understanding of the reading materials and in your own words.
- describes a significant aviation or aerospace problem you believe would be worthy of research exploration as part of your doctoral program. Please also briefly describe a method or approach you might use in addressing the problem
- Benchmark – Staffing Matrix and Reflection
- Local content is defined as benefit brought to a host nation through: a) workforce development: employment and training local workforce,
- Report in R Markdown
- Select one of our course readings so far (an article or one of the chapter sections from the Preface book). Carefully read your chosen text and offer roughly one page of summary and three pages of analysis with additional details from the text.
- Explain how their gender roles compare and different from those in the US?
- Explain how each one can benefit your well-being and how they relate to each other.
- Discuss how the idea of naturalism or modernism is depicted in your authors work.
- Describe the key philosophies of the counseling profession: wellness, resilience, and prevention.
- Discuss about Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix and Narrative Statement.