Prepare a visual presentation to be used to introduce employees to the differences between management and leadership. Use charts and visuals to add interest for the audience. Imagine the slides will be projected on a screen for ease of readability. Be sure to include the following categories:
Management definition and competencies
Leadership definition and competencies
Outline your personal leadership style and pros/cons
Similarities of management and leadership
Differences of management and leadership
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. Other non-peer reviewed journal articles may be included in addition to the minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
Length: Minimum of 9-12 slides with speaker notes (not including title and reference pages).
Notes length: At least five bullets for each slide, supported by a minimum of 150 words for speaker notes per slide.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood