Prepare a visual presentation to be used to introduce employees to the differences between management and leadership. Use charts and visuals to add interest for the audience. Imagine the slides will be projected on a screen for ease of readability. Be sure to include the following categories:
Management definition and competencies
Leadership definition and competencies
Outline your personal leadership style and pros/cons
Similarities of management and leadership
Differences of management and leadership
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. Other non-peer reviewed journal articles may be included in addition to the minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
Length: Minimum of 9-12 slides with speaker notes (not including title and reference pages).
Notes length: At least five bullets for each slide, supported by a minimum of 150 words for speaker notes per slide.
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research