Prepare a visual presentation to be used to introduce employees to the differences between management and leadership. Use charts and visuals to add interest for the audience. Imagine the slides will be projected on a screen for ease of readability. Be sure to include the following categories:
Management definition and competencies
Leadership definition and competencies
Outline your personal leadership style and pros/cons
Similarities of management and leadership
Differences of management and leadership
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. Other non-peer reviewed journal articles may be included in addition to the minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
Length: Minimum of 9-12 slides with speaker notes (not including title and reference pages).
Notes length: At least five bullets for each slide, supported by a minimum of 150 words for speaker notes per slide.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.