Assume that you are about to start a new business. What type of business would it be? Why would you select this type of business as best for you? Be specific and explain your product or service offerings. (minimum of 2 paragraphs with more than 3 sentences per paragraph)
How would you organize your business structure and why (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, franchise)? Explain why you made this choice over the other options available. (minimum of 2 paragraphs with more than 3 sentences per paragraph)
Discuss the specific resources that would be necessary (capital, human, material, informational) in order to start and run your business? Discuss each type fully. (minimum of 4 paragraphs with more than 3 sentences per paragraph)
Discuss each of the 5 functions of business as they pertain to your business and how you will address each one of these in your company. (minimum of 5 paragraphs with more than 3 sentences per paragraph)
Discuss 3 external forces that will likely impact your business. Explain how will you address each of these challenges. (minimum of 3 paragraphs with more than 3 sentences per paragraph)
Identify and discuss your target market. How would you market your business in order to attract you target market? Be specific. (minimum of 2 paragraphs with more than 3 sentences per paragraph)
How could you use social media to promote your business? Provide an example of a social media post, you would use. Be sure to identify the type and platform for this post. (minimum of 2 paragraphs with more than 3 sentences per paragraph)
Conduct a SWOT analysis on the possibility of starting your new business. Provide at least 2 items in each category. Use the chart below.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.