For this assignment visit the UNE Library Services home page, and log in using your UNE login account.
Click on the Articles navigation tab above the search bar and then click on Advanced Search below the search bar.
Once in the Advanced Search, place checkmarks next to Items with full text online and Scholarly materials under the Limit to section. Place checkmarks next to Newspaper Articles, Book Reviews, and Dissertations under the Exclude from results section.
Under UNE Library Services at the top of the page, click on the drop-down menu next to AND and review the three boolean operators: AND, OR, and NOT.
In the drop-down menu next to AND, choose Subject Terms. Your search settings should look like this image.
Now, review the research essay focus you have considered over the prior weeks, and use the boolean operators with various keywords aligned with your research focus and your profession or your next higher degree discipline.
Record notes on the number of returned articles and a summary of the various journals returned for these articles. Be sure to review the library support available to you during your searching activity, including the pop-up offers for help from library staff.
Prepare a one-page, three-paragraph summary of your experiences with these initial searches. Include a description of any challenges you encountered and how you overcame them, as well as any initial opportunities you see for use of advanced settings as you look ahead to the sources required for the Research Essay.
Submit your document to the assignment drop box.
End of Week 7
Assessment Guidelines and Rubric
Your assignment should be 400700 words long and follow APA (American Psychological Association) format.
Double-space your writing, and use Times New Roman 12-point font.
This assignment is worth 10 points toward your final grade.
Before uploading, please save your document under the following naming conventions: YourLastName – Week # – Assignment Title.
To understand how your work will be assessed, please see the Assignment Rubric.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.