Please continue with the DBIP and template writer and continue where you left off on paper 290414384.
Week 4 Assignment: Part III: Data-Based Improvement Project
This assignment challenges you to analyze the data you identified as essential to building your improvement plan. In your paper, you will include a description of the data, visuals that enable your audience to relate to the data, your analysis of the data, and a reaffirmation of how you will use the data to make improvements. Approach this assignment in the same way you would approach using data in your current workplace to make improvements.
Locate/download the full data set that you want to analyze. Include the following information in your paper:
Describe the data set and the elements and content you gathered from it. Include your access, the description of the sample, the source of the data, and specific components available for review.
Analyze the data by creating (or including) graphics that represent the main points (charts, graphs, tables). These illustrations should be chosen purposefully to help visually represent the data that aligns to your problem area. Describe each graph for your readers. After the visual representations, summarize areas of strength from the data, areas of weakness in general, and what notable/specific area(s) you want to improve.
Conclude with a description of stakeholders that have a vested interest in the improvement of this data and what role they could potentially have in the development and implementation of an improvement plan.
5 pages excluding the title page and references. Everything, including the data sets, must be in proper APA format!
This assignment should include a reference for the data set. You will need your APA manual for this assignment.
This assignment comprises 10% of your grade- you will have an opportunity to finish/update based on feedback and resubmit during week 5.
Please consider using the Writing Studio for feedback on this assignment. You can find directions on how to use the resource in student resources.
Saving the Assignment
Please submit/attach this assignment in MS Word as LastNameWeek#Course# (e.g., Davis Week 5 RSM551).
Please submit this assignment Sunday at midnight.
Week 4 Written Assignment Rubric
Quality of Content (80 Points)
____/20: Describes the data set including: Sample, source, and data available.
____/40: Analyzes data through graphics: Graphics are purposeful to give information about the problem, and summarized to show areas of strength, weakness, and what specifically will be focused on to improve.
___/20: Conclusion supports stakeholders that are involved/could help.
Quality of Writing (20 Points)
___/5: Format Text meets APA/MSE standards.
___/5: Organization Organization of paper demonstrates critical thinking.
___/5: Precision Student uses terminology and writes clearly and concisely.
___/5: Mechanics Student spells, constructs sentences, and punctuates correctly.
Week 4 Assignment: Action Research Chapter 3
The purpose of this weeks assignment is to fill in more of chapter 3 Methodology. In Week 2 assignment you began to discuss particulars (site, population, etc.) and in week 3 discussion you defined and discussed research methodologies (e.g. quantitative, qualitative and mixed-methods). Now, apply these methodologies by identifying which you will use for your particular study. Support your choice with an explanation of why you chose this research method and how it applies to your study.
Introduction into chapter 3 which should include information about the problem, purpose, and rationale followed by the research questions.
Describe the Target population(demographics, sample size among others)
Explain the type of data collection instrument (e.g. Likert Scale survey, interviews, observations, etc.)
Explain the distribution vehicle for data collections for surveys, interviews, focus groups and or observations.
Discuss the significance of validity and reliability as it relates to your study.
A minimum of 7 pages
Include 5 additional resources
This assignment is worth 10% of your grade.
Saving the Assignment
Please submit/attach this assignment in MS Word as LastNameResearchWeek#Course# (e.g., Davis Research Week 4 RSM551).
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).