INSTRUCTIONS: Use your textbook (or any other resource available to you EXCEPT other students or professors).
THE HONOR SYSTEM: I trust that you will not share your answers or give/accept assistance from anyone else in class.
I expect your answer to EACH QUESTION will be at least 250 or more words, or about one page. Essays from students will differ, so dont think you must be encyclopedic! I just want a WELL ORGANIZED, THOUGHTFUL ANSWER for each component of each question. Please list answers to component questions separately (e.g., A) Question/Answer, B) Question/Answer etc.)
Give me some white space between answers so I dont get overwhelmed with a mass of text!
EXTRA CREDIT: For 15 points: List the structures and describe the physiology of the following Special Senses: (NOTE: You must do A, B, C, and D (about 250 words each in your OWN WORDS).
Senses of Olfaction/Gustation
Sense of Vision
Sense of Hearing/Balance
If you were forced to decide losing your sense of vision, or taste/smell, or balance/hearing, which would you choose to lose? Explain WHY you would choose that particular sense.
Be thorough! Write the answers in your own words. Do NOT copy anyone else!! Our programs identify material copied directly or closely from other sources, as well as other students.
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.