Respond to at least two of your peers, making sure that each peer has at least one response. Your initial post must be a minimum of 500 words, with 250500 words for each reply to your peers.
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded and incorporate these guidelines in your discussion. The described expectations meet the passing level of 80%. Students are directed to review the Discussion Grading Rubric for criteria that exceed expectations.
NOTE: Attached is the two articles to be replied to. Reply to each article with at least 250 words separately and three references for each. Please label them article#1 and article #2 respectively with their references.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?
- Write a book report on The Big Thirst by Charles Fisherman.
- Write a paper, Times New Roman 12 point font, double spaced on why it is important to have an understanding of pediatric pharmacotherapeutics and how pediatric practice differs from adult practice.