Please complete the following personal statements for items of consideration. Responses are limited to 900 characters for each question.
1) LEADERSHIP DEFINITION: A demonstrated ability to exert influence over others with integrity, to guide activities and relationships in a group, and to move a team forward toward a desired outcome. Provide an example of a situation in which you demonstrated leadership, including how you would apply your leadership capabilities in the nursing profession.
2) RESILIENCE DEFINITION: A demonstrated ability to maintain a sustained, consistent effort toward a goal, and to bounce back after a failure. Provide an example of a situation in which you demonstrated resilience, including how you would apply your capacity for resilience in the nursing profession.
3) CARING DEFINITION: A demonstrated will and commitment to empathetic and compassionate actions and their outcomes, with the goal of protection, enhancement, and preservation of human dignity for others. Provide an example of a situation in which you demonstrated caring, including how you would apply your ability to care for others in the nursing profession.*
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.