Please answer THE below question
A&B Bank plc holds a loan with a nominal value of 50 million as part of a syndicated loan to large industrial group located in the north of England. The loan is unsecured. A&B Bank believes that the borrower under this loan might be in financial difficulties, although they are not entirely sure about this. As a consequence, A&B would like to reduce its exposure to the borrower. A&B contemplates selling 50% of its participation in the syndicated loan to a hedge fund, specialized in distressed debt investment.
The loan agreement contains the following provisions:
8.1: Each bank may assign its participation or novate its rights and obligations to any other person with the prior written consent of the borrower and, without such consent, to any other bank or financial institution.
10.2: If any bank receives a greater proportion of its share, it must immediately pay the excess to the agent, who redistributes to the banks pro rata and the paying bank is subrogated to the claims of the banks so paid.
The borrower maintains deposits at A&B to an amount of 10 million. Moreover, A&B does not want the borrower to know that it is transferring part of its participation because this might impact on its relationship with the borrower.
A&B asks for your advice on the proposed transaction. In particular, A&B would like to know whether and to what extent the proposed transaction would be possible at all, and if so, what the implications would be.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.