1. Would you consider the ad to be an emotional or rational ad? Why or why not?
2. Who do you think is the target audience for the ad?
3. Why or not should people want to share the ad for it to go viral?
4. Is the content for your chosen social media platform more suitable for B2B, B2C, or both?
4. How many times more likely is it for a lead (potential customer) to convert when developed through employee social marketing? Why?
5. List three social media which you consider to be most suitable for a customer testimonial and Why?
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.