The required legal research topic for the research paper is: “Is Employer Drug Testing of Applicants
or Employees Legal or Not? Discuss both views and explain. Write a paper discussing and
answering the above question.
READ TEXT PAGES 294-300 for background information.
This is a legal research and analysis report. You must cite, discuss and apply at least 3 appellate cases (US
federal and/or state) or published articles or published treatises on the topic not presented in the text
or case book on each side of the issue. Grades higher than a C are earned with more citations
discussed and the more relevant research, with well-organized and explained arguments. You may not
cite cases which are referenced within the course text or which I given to you. You may cite cases
you derive from those sources. Do not cite our text book or any other text book. You must properly
cite the cases (by caption and official citation). You can use the internet to locate information, but you
need to properly cite it. Internet citations (eg. LexisNexis. or Westlaw ) receive NO credit. If you
need assistance researching, you should contact the CSUF research librarians for assistance.
The research papers must be not less than four (4) pages, double-spaced, and no more than 6 pages.
do not submit more than 6 pages nor less than 4 pages. Write effectively! You MUST provide a table of authorities
(which is not included within the page number restrictions) listing the caption and official citation for
each case cited (using the primary citation) in alphabetical order, and in a separate following section,
list any published articles or treatises you cited. You use the MLF style and format.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.