You should continue with the nursing topic you selected in TL001 (healthy eating and lifestyle).
By now, you will have identified a nursing topic, explained your rationale, identified the learner characteristics for each of the three learner groups (i.e., nursing students, nursing staff, and patient/caregiver), and analyzed those characteristics and their influence on lesson design and delivery, including ethical and technological considerations.
For this Performance Task Assessment, you will complete a Teaching Strategies Matrix to consider various teaching strategies/methods. You will then select the teaching strategies/methods most relevant for teaching your nursing topic to the three learner groups (i.e., nursing students, nursing staff, and patient/caregiver) and their learning characteristics. You will create learning objectives pertinent to each learner group, consider how the selected teaching strategy/method supports learners in meeting the objectives, and determine the most appropriate face-to-face learning environments for delivering your nursing topic to the three learner groups.
Submission Length: A two-part submission: (1) a matrix evaluating five potential instructional strategies/methods and (2) a 3-page paper selecting and justifying the appropriate strategies with which to teach the learner groucixps and meet learning objectives.
- Non-Traditional Scholar Award
- Mentorship Award Scholarship
- Early Intervention
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood