The Inquiry Letter
The written word can be powerful. As we examine the atrocities that have taken place and continue to take place in our world today, let us reflect on our abilities to enact change. Through this assignment, you will learn firsthand what it takes to demand change from people in authoritative positions. We all have a voice, lets use it!
Directions: Choose a topic that you are passionate about. Your job is to research who you need to write to in order to see change in your chosen topic area. You will then write a well written letter regarding the topic area you have chosen.
Your inquiry letter must:
1. State who the writer is and give status or position
2. Explain adequately what the inquiry is about
3. Explain what the reader is to do in response to the letter
4. Include the necessary details (e.g., date information is needed, services, etc.)
5. Make letter courteous and clear
6. Thank the recipient for his/her time
7. Follow a standard letter format.
Use this name and address to write a inquiry letter:
231 Theodore Pl NW
Calgary AB T2K 5L7
The Letter should be between 350 – 550 words.
Details, sample and rubric are in the files.
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?