Remember, you need to answer at least two of the following questions.
Franklin D. Roosevelt greatly expanded the power of the federal government to fight the Great Depression. Do you think Roosevelt’s New Deal was effective? If so, why? If not, how could it have been more effective?
Conservatives vehemently disagreed with Roosevelt’s New Deal. Why? What was their reasoning, and how did they attack the New Deal? Do you find their arguments valid? Explain why or why not.
The New Deal left an uneven legacy in American history—not all groups of people were helped or considered equally. How did the New Deal affect the lives of women and African Americans? In what ways did the prevailing racial and gender beliefs of the time manifest in the New Deal?
Consider the article on the Green New Deal. Briefly explain the Green New Deal. How is Roosevelt’s New Deal influencing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s fight against climate change? What connection exists between conservative philosophies from the 1930s and the modern attacks against the Green New Deal?
The New Deal was one of the most important political turning points in twentieth century America. So, a philosophical question: Does a catastrophe the size of the Great Depression warrant an expansion of government powers? Or, were conservatives correct in stating that any expansion of governmecixnt power is inherently negative?
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.