Remember, you need to answer at least two of the following questions.
Franklin D. Roosevelt greatly expanded the power of the federal government to fight the Great Depression. Do you think Roosevelt’s New Deal was effective? If so, why? If not, how could it have been more effective?
Conservatives vehemently disagreed with Roosevelt’s New Deal. Why? What was their reasoning, and how did they attack the New Deal? Do you find their arguments valid? Explain why or why not.
The New Deal left an uneven legacy in American history—not all groups of people were helped or considered equally. How did the New Deal affect the lives of women and African Americans? In what ways did the prevailing racial and gender beliefs of the time manifest in the New Deal?
Consider the article on the Green New Deal. Briefly explain the Green New Deal. How is Roosevelt’s New Deal influencing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s fight against climate change? What connection exists between conservative philosophies from the 1930s and the modern attacks against the Green New Deal?
The New Deal was one of the most important political turning points in twentieth century America. So, a philosophical question: Does a catastrophe the size of the Great Depression warrant an expansion of government powers? Or, were conservatives correct in stating that any expansion of governmecixnt power is inherently negative?
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.