Remember, you need to answer at least two of the following questions.
Franklin D. Roosevelt greatly expanded the power of the federal government to fight the Great Depression. Do you think Roosevelt’s New Deal was effective? If so, why? If not, how could it have been more effective?
Conservatives vehemently disagreed with Roosevelt’s New Deal. Why? What was their reasoning, and how did they attack the New Deal? Do you find their arguments valid? Explain why or why not.
The New Deal left an uneven legacy in American history—not all groups of people were helped or considered equally. How did the New Deal affect the lives of women and African Americans? In what ways did the prevailing racial and gender beliefs of the time manifest in the New Deal?
Consider the article on the Green New Deal. Briefly explain the Green New Deal. How is Roosevelt’s New Deal influencing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s fight against climate change? What connection exists between conservative philosophies from the 1930s and the modern attacks against the Green New Deal?
The New Deal was one of the most important political turning points in twentieth century America. So, a philosophical question: Does a catastrophe the size of the Great Depression warrant an expansion of government powers? Or, were conservatives correct in stating that any expansion of governmecixnt power is inherently negative?
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?