“The Gluten-Free Hype” is starting to grow and becoming more popular for those who do not have celiac disease. People with celiac disease, gluten triggers an abnormal immune response that inflames the small intestine and erodes the intestinal villi, severely limiting nutrient absorption. These individuals have no choice rather than being gluten-free. But the media and diet sellers, are trying to sell the gluten-free way of living to individuals who do not suffer from this disease when no evidence supports that gluten-free diets can help spur weight loss.
Please read the article below from Harvard Health on the Gluten-Free diet.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/going-gluten-free-just-because-heres-what-you-need-to-know-201302205916Links to an external site.
For this assignment, please write a 1 page abstract expanding on your thoughts of this article. Below are few ideas to help expand your abstract. You do not have to use these topic ideas – they are there to help you form your own opinion on this topic.
– How much did you actually know about the “Gluten-Free Hype” before reading chapter 6 and this article?
– How are media outlets spreading this misleading information?
– If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
*Please write your abstract as a double-spaced, 12 point, Time New Roman word document.
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.