A summary of the article, including the title and author
Identify the title of the article with in-text citation and corresponding reference in reference list
The relationship among causal agents, susceptible persons, and environmental factors (epidemiological triangle)
The role of the nurse in addressing the outbreak
Possible health promotion/health protection strategies that could have been implemented by nurses to mitigate the outbreak
Provided a fully developed the summary of an article about an outbreak of infectious or communicable disease with insightful analysis of concepts and related issues.
Provided a fully developed discussion of the relationship between causal agents, suscepible persons and the environmental factors that contributed to the outbreak with insightful analysis of concepts and related issues.
Provided a fully developed discussion of the leadership role of the public health nurse in the outbreak and 2-3 possible mitigation strategies with insightful analysis of concepts and related issues.
The level headings are as follows:
Outbreak Infectious or Communicable Disease
Relationship Between Causal Agents, Susceptible Persons, & Environmental Factors
Leadership Role of Public Health Nursing in Outbreak with Strategies
Paper must be supported with at least three scholarly sourccixes of evidence in the literature
- Write about Green HRM- Its role in organizational sustainability: Recent research and knowledge emerging in this field.
- Describe the operations that the international firm seeks to perform in a NEW host country (manufacturing, joint venture, or exporting from the home country) and the competition the firm would face there.
- What are some of the opportunities missed in the case?
- Discuss which may be more cost effective vs. which may serve more people.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response.
- Discuss about why a particular situation or setting might call for one type of software over another.
- Describe how classroom evaluation is different from clinical evaluation.
- Can you apply the concepts in the reading to a career in public health?
- What are your strategies for promoting equity in evaluation?
- What was successful and unsuccessful about those responses?