A summary of the article, including the title and author
Identify the title of the article with in-text citation and corresponding reference in reference list
The relationship among causal agents, susceptible persons, and environmental factors (epidemiological triangle)
The role of the nurse in addressing the outbreak
Possible health promotion/health protection strategies that could have been implemented by nurses to mitigate the outbreak
Provided a fully developed the summary of an article about an outbreak of infectious or communicable disease with insightful analysis of concepts and related issues.
Provided a fully developed discussion of the relationship between causal agents, suscepible persons and the environmental factors that contributed to the outbreak with insightful analysis of concepts and related issues.
Provided a fully developed discussion of the leadership role of the public health nurse in the outbreak and 2-3 possible mitigation strategies with insightful analysis of concepts and related issues.
The level headings are as follows:
Outbreak Infectious or Communicable Disease
Relationship Between Causal Agents, Susceptible Persons, & Environmental Factors
Leadership Role of Public Health Nursing in Outbreak with Strategies
Paper must be supported with at least three scholarly sourccixes of evidence in the literature
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).