Explain how your background has prepared you for this graduate program. Identify the research area(s) you plan to investigate during your graduate studies, the issues and problems you wish to address, and how HST MEMP MIT program supports your research interests. State your long-term professional goals and specify the unique aspects of the HST program that will help you to accomplish those goals. Prepare your Statement of Objectives in whatever format clearly presents your views. If applicable, describe any specific academic or research challenges you have overcome. The Admissions Committee will welcome any factors you wish to bring to its attention concerning your academic, research, and work experiences to date.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.