Assume you are providing treatment for a juvenile sex offender. He is 15 years old and has offended against a 10-year-old who he was babysitting. He is socially awkward and shows remorse. His parents provide little supervision for him. What treatment approach would you rely upon? Identify the approach, elements of that approach, and your rationacixle for using that approach.
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of behavioral family therapy. What might be considered the major contributions of this approach to the field of family therapy? Consider its theoretical adequacy, specificity of constructs, strategies, and techniques, roles of the therapist, and types of client problems best suited for this approach.
- book project
- International Human Resources Management
- Explain why the demand curve in the foreign exchange market slopes downward. Who causes it to have this shape, and how?