Identify common thematic elements in two works by the same author or by two distinct
authors; the works or authors can be from two different periods or contexts. For instance, select 2-3
poems from our syllabus by different poets that address the same theme and compare them to themes
developed by Ta-nehisi Coates in Between the World and Me. How does each author approach this
theme? Or, you can select a poet from our syllabus and two or three of his/her poems (Depending on
who the poet is, you may have to find 2 other poems online). What is similar about these poems?
Does the poet address the same theme over and over again? Does he/she apply a recognizable
technique that is unmistakably his or her own? Does the historical period in which the poet lived
play a major role in the readers understanding of his or her poems?
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.