Identify an organization that you have worked for or one with which you are familiar. Write are port that summarizes the organization’s current operations, identifies key issues affecting operations, and analyzes the business operation needs.
Describe the organization’s current operations by:
Considering perspectives related to the business operations:
Operational processes (e.g. facility planning and supply chain)
Quality management (e.g. quality control and quality assurance)
Safety and environmental management
Strategic management(e.g.product/servicedesign,capacity planning, and forecasting)
Technology (e.g. ERP, MRP, and customer management)
Identifying several broad questions that will guide your analysis as you determine improvements that can be made to business operations.
Evaluate the current state of the business and identify at least one key issue affecting operations. Include:
Identification of a key business process and a process flowchart that depicts inputs, outputs, controls, and key processes.
Analysis of the process flowchart for bottlenecks and inefficiencies related to safety, quality, customer service, or cost.
Summary of key findings concerning current business operations.
Analyze business operational needs, including:
Identification of the organizational or departmental mission and strategic goals from the organizational website and reports.
Collection of organizational data to further support the identified issues. Consider the following ways in which you could identify and collect data:
Organization’s social media websites
Business articles about the organization
Summary of key business needs to be based on data analysis and identified inefficiencies.
Create a visual diagram that summarizes the collected data to include in your analysis. Examples of a diagram that you may create include:
Charts and graphs (e.g. statistical process control charts)
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.