Identify a recent interpersonal, group, or organizational conflict that you were involved in and was later resolved.
- What effect does daily Twitter use have on the attention span of 12-16 year-olds in the USA?
- What federal regulations must be followed to ensure such safe and healthy food in that cool supply chain?
- Describe one direct and one indirect impact of reverse logistics operations on some local or regional area and compare it to some aspect of the world environment.
- Explain how sport has historically helped or hindered efforts to combat racism.
- What are its limitations and can they be overcome by using more than one investment criteria.
- What is Pyrrhonian skepticism and how do Pyrrhonists deal with judgments?
- Compare the economic, political, and social life of the 1920s and 1950s in America.
- Write a research paper on the racial profiling in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of reverse logistics operations of countries such as China, India, Brazil and Vietnam and how they contribute to the world environment, either positively or negatively .
- Write a paper that explores a cultural event or product related to education and African American life.