Identify a friend, peer, or family member you can interview.
Collect information to construct a complete and comprehensive subjective data set consistent with documentation requirements for a new patient scheduled for an annual wellness exam.
Conduct an interview.
Document your findings in a Word file. Structure the subjective data set in the format provided in your lecture materials.
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.