Only needs to be 175 words.
Humans have axial and appendicular skeletons. The skeleton serves as protection for internal organs and as points of attachment for muscles to allow movement and locomotion for life on earth in a gravitational field. What could a human skeleton look like after years of space travel and living? What can be done to preserve the skeleton for normal life on earth (or any planet with comparable gravity)? Mention the twin studies recently completed on an astronaut and his earth-bound twin brother and how their bone health fared by comparison!
You can use this book as a reference for in text citations or another free article. Only needs to be 175 words!
Saladin, K.S. (2021). Anatomy and physiology – The unity of form and function (9th ed.). McGraw Hill. ISBN:978-1-260-25600-0
- What is Pyrrhonian skepticism and how do Pyrrhonists deal with judgments?
- Compare the economic, political, and social life of the 1920s and 1950s in America.
- Write a research paper on the racial profiling in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of reverse logistics operations of countries such as China, India, Brazil and Vietnam and how they contribute to the world environment, either positively or negatively .
- Write a paper that explores a cultural event or product related to education and African American life.
- Compare the similarities and differences between Islam, Judaism, and Christianity.
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.