Your final research paper should be between 3-5 pages, excluding the reference list. You must use Turabian style parenthetical references.
Explore and analyze the impact of an Inter governmental Organization , Nongovernmental Organization or Multinational Corporation on a specific human rights problem. Make sure to include overviews of the organizations you mention in your own words- no quotations, but be sure to cite paraphrased information.
Give the background of a specific human rights issue, event or incident where an IGO, NGO and/or MNC has taken action. Give a summary of that event, the outcome (or current progress) and an analysis of how you feel it was handled. Evaluate successes and failures, as well as what could have been done differently. Assess if the actors are cooperating on this issue and how well.
Your paper should have an:
Introduction with a thesis statement
Background of human rights issue
Background of the actor(s), and actions taken
Impact what has been the outcome? Where did the actors succeed or fail? What could have been done differently? Should other actors have become involved? If so, who?
Introduction, conclusion and thesis
Research- evidence and use of reliable sources
Appropriate grammar, spelling, and organization
Citations and reference list
Setting up your essay, turning it in, and seeing feedback:
1. Do not use a cover page. Your name, assignment name, date, and page numbers should be in a header. In Word, go to “insert” and then “header.” Use the “help” function to learn more about inserting a header in Word.
2. Prepare and include a list of References (which will be the fifth page of the assignment). Make sure to use the appropriate citation format (Turabian).
3. Put your name on the file and the assignment name, too.
4. Use standard Word settings for the assignment. Double-space, 12 pt. font, 1″ margins. Use subheadings to set off the various sections of the paper, giving the subheadings a catchy title to let the reader know what’s in the section.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)