Doctoral Discussion 500 word 2-3 references.
A young woman named Miya is brought to your clinic/emergency department by an older woman who mostly speaks for her. Miya appears to be around 15 years old and speaks in broken English. She is tearful, has old bruises on her neck and arms, and based on your immediate assessment, has a broken arm. Her companion claims that Miya is her niece, but on questioning them both further about Miya’s health history it becomes apparent that the “aunt” does not know her niece very well. Moreover, Miya seems afraid of her aunt.
Explore this case using a decision-making framework to answer the following questions:
How would you approach this issue?
How would you go about discovering what is going on with Miya?
How do you manage to be both culturally sensitive and oriented to best health practices in dealing with this topic?
If Miya seems at risk from her protector (whether this is a case of abuse or trafficking), what steps might you take to protect her?
What are the regulations in your county/state related to minors, abuse, and trafficking?
What are the resources?
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.