American Medical Association (AMA) Style
Capstone Paper for Regulatory Affairs. Research Paper with References. Masters Level.
Main topic: Medical Devices Supply Chain Integrity (FDA Regulations)
This is NOT an IT related paper and should have nothing to do with IT.
Add subtopics. (The problem I have with this instructor is that she says my writing has no “premise” I have a hard time creating an outline.”
Include data and facts where applicable.
How is this topic relevant in the current regulatory landscape?
Why does this topic matter to people not in the regulatory field?
Directions from Instructor:
(use at least two levels, i.e., sub-topics within your broader topic area). DO NOT USE generic headings like findings and analysis; instead, use descriptive headings that help the reader see what is coming and how your discussion is evolving. For example, for the topic Regulatory Barriers for Therapeutic Marijuana Pharmaceutical Development, descriptive subheads after Introduction (generic) could be Current Marijuana Context, Agency Guidance and Enforcement, Current Pharmaceutical Products Challenges, How to Encourage Development, and Conclusions (generic).
Focus on Logistics, Medical Device transportation. Here is article
Include information about DSCSA Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA)
Here is a link: https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-supply-chain-integrity/drug-supply-chain-security-act-dscsa
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.