Description : (THESIS SUBJECT)
Africa is an important producer of crude materials (ore, stones, fruits, vegetables) and with that an important player to the world economy. Still, few African companies really benefit from this position as they supply mainly crude material into global value chains. Three reasons are discussed: Africa lacks the industrial steps to turn crude materials (of low value) into intermediate goods (of high value), African materials are commodities (no differentiation, thus price-focus), and doing business with Africa is costly (because of bad infrastructure, insecure government…) The thesis shall help to better explain how some African companies have been able to sell high-value goods (economists call this upgrading) to buyers outside of Africa? What is the role of traders to shift from the commodity market to a high-value market?
Question to be answred:
think about what you want to research and develop new knowledge for when u choose this subject. I suggest to address and answer the following four questions, so we can narrow down what the focus of your thesis will be.
1) What concrete phenomenon (a insufficiently understood causality manifested in reality) do you observe that merrits your attention ?
2) What concrete outcome (desired by managers) are you investigating, and why does it matter? (incl. literature that pointed out the relevance of this outcome, and how it should be measured)
3) What action(s) does current theory/literature suggest in order to realize this outcome? (incl. literature that contributed in exlaining how to achieve this outcome)
4) How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- Python application Proposal
- Write about privilege and the protagonist in Six Degrees of Separation
- Choose a brand/company that uses halos; or deceiving buzzwords to trick consumers into thinking their product(s) is/are inherently better for the consumer.
- Evidence-based practice is extremely important in nursing. Throughout this program, you will complete research on various topics. Knowing how to construct a strong problem statement and complete a critical analysis of the available information to write a literature review is essential.
- Prompt 8: paragraph 11, “America did not, nor does not, want force…….”
- Select a state or federal law or regulation related to patient safety that has been implemented within the last five years requiring hospitals or any other health care organizations to change the way they manage the delivery of care. Discuss the changes that have occurred because of this law or regulation.
- Describe the element of voluntarism. In what instances is the principle of informed consent violated? Explain.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response. I provided a picture of the book.
- Write this letter, explaining why you cannot honor the warranty and your alternative solution to Brian Maxwell. His address is 691 Concord Street, Dallas, TX 75243.
- Modern Day Slavery