. Choose a product that is in competition with the one you are doing your final plan on (Attached Market Plan File-Toyota).
2. Provide links to the websites for each product/ service.
3. For each product, list the positioning strategies the marketing relies on most heavily.
1. List of positioning strategies from which to choose.
2. Quality-based Product Positioning your products quality vs. the competitors.
3. Variety-based Product Positioning the number of product options compared to competitors
4. Performance-based Product Positioning compares product performance, e.g., our battery lasts ten times longer than theirs. (Quantitative).
5. Efficiency-based Product Positioning our product makes your life easier (qualitative.) you could mention customer feedback/surveys
6. Aesthetic-based Product Positioning relies on the product’s attractiveness without needing to compare it to competitors. (How is this different than brand awareness/brand capital?)
7. Reliability-based Product Positioning focuses on the consumer being able to trust that the product will keep on working. (Again, can this tie into brand capital?)
8. Sustainability-based Product Positioning spotlights the products environmental friendliness.
9. DIY-based Product Positioning centers around the product’s ability to make doing it yourself attainable.
4. Identify and provide the products Value Proposition.
5. Whom are they each targeting, and why?
6. What problem(s) does each product solve for its customer?
7. How is that effectively relayed through the value proposition? If you believe it to be ineffective, why, and how would you change it?
8. What are the benefits of each product?
Based on your answers to the above questions, summarize the following in a 3-4 page paper:
1. How the competitors have differentiated themselves from each other?
2. What do they each promise to deliver?
3. How effective or ineffective their Value Proposition and Positioning Statements are at grabbing the intended audience’s attention and relaying their features and benefits to consumers?
4. How do the companies reinforce their claims throughout the website?
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).