Service learning site: Asians with Disabilities Project Think-Tank (ADOPT) and Partners of Refugees in Illinois Disability Employment (PRIDE)
1. What is your sites mission?
2. How does your site work in conjunction with people with disabilities? What other information would you like to share about the sites work and influence or impact on people with disabilities, the disability community, disability culture, or the disability rights movement?
- Write a paper base on the presentation for Gestalt Therapy in PSTD.
- What effect does daily Twitter use have on the attention span of 12-16 year-olds in the USA?
- What federal regulations must be followed to ensure such safe and healthy food in that cool supply chain?
- Describe one direct and one indirect impact of reverse logistics operations on some local or regional area and compare it to some aspect of the world environment.
- Explain how sport has historically helped or hindered efforts to combat racism.
- What are its limitations and can they be overcome by using more than one investment criteria.
- What is Pyrrhonian skepticism and how do Pyrrhonists deal with judgments?
- Compare the economic, political, and social life of the 1920s and 1950s in America.
- Write a research paper on the racial profiling in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of reverse logistics operations of countries such as China, India, Brazil and Vietnam and how they contribute to the world environment, either positively or negatively .