For this assessment, you will propose a hypothetical health promotion plan addressing sudden infant death (SIDs). The hypothetical individual or group of your choice must be living in the community; not in a hospital, assistant living, nursing home, or other facility. Create a scenario as if this project was being completed face-to-face.
Identify the chosen population and include demographic data (location, lifestyle, age, race, ethnicity, gender, marital status, income, education, employment).
Describe in detail the characteristics of your chosen hypothetical individual or group for this activity and how they are relevant to this targeted population.
Discuss why your chosen population is predisposed to this health concern or health need and why they can benefit from a health promotion educational plan.
Based on the health concern for your hypothetical individual or group, discuss what you would include in the development of a sociogram. Take into consideration possible social, economic, cultural, genetic, and/or lifestyle behaviors that may have an impact on health as you develop your educational plan in your first assessment. You will take this information into consideration when you develop your educational plan in your fourth assessment.
Identify their potential learning needs. Collaborate with the individual or group on SMART goals that will be used to evaluate the educational session (Assessment 4).
Identify the individual or group’s current behaviors and outline clear expectations for this educational session and offer suggestions for how the individual or group needs can be met.
Health promotion goals need to be clear, measurable, and appropriate for this activity. Consider goals that will foster behavior changes and lead to the desired outcomes.
Support your health promotion plan with peer-reviewed articles, course study resources, and Healthy People 2030 resources. Cite at least three credible sources published within the past five years, using APA format.
Analyze the health concern that is the focus of your health promotion plan.
Consider underlying assumptions and points of uncertainty in your analysis.
Explain why a health concern is important for health promotion within a specific population.
Examine current population health data.
Consider the factors that contribute to health, health disparities, and access to services.
Explain the importance of establishing agreed-upon health goals in collaboration with hypothetical participants.
Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions; contains few errors in grammar/punctuation, word choice, and spelling.
Apply APA formatting to in-text citations and references exhibiting nearly flawless adherence to APA format.
Write with a specific purpose and audience in mind.
Adhere to scholarly and disciplinary writing standards and APA formatting requirements.
- How QFD can be helpful in decision making.
- Create a core marketing/advertising strategy. differentiate elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets, cultures, and age groups. Integrate traditional and non-traditional sources. Calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- How does Jarmuschs use of the same particular theme, pattern, or technique in both films we watched reveal a deeper insight into human relationships?
- Where would you locate this civilization geographically and why?
- In a well-developed essay of at least 600 words, discuss one or more of the poems in your text. You may include other works in the discussion, from your text or somewhere else, that you think relate to the poem you are discussing.
- Module Four Case Study
- Discuss which project management approach is generally best suited for a project characterized by unclear and changing user requirements, such as the development of a new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system.
- What is one strength you have that will help you when assessing a client?
- Write an An overview of what both sides (Republicans and Democrats) want in their negotiations, where both sides can agree, and where both sides can not come to an agreement.
- Identify a time when you had difficulty collaborating or experienced a conflict and a way you could have improved the situation?