Please read the instructions provided below and answer the questions –
The purpose of this activity is to understand the relevance of sustainable practices to business. Find an example of a company that engages in sustainable business practice. Describe and critique their practices.
Review the live session for content related to this assignment.
Read Viswanathan, M. (2016). Chapter 6 & 7. In Bottom-Up Enterprise: Insights from Subsistence Marketplaces. eBookpartnerships. (uploaded in this order)
Q1 – What is specifically meant by sustainability, i.e., what is being sustained, in the firms mission or value statements? (140 words)
Q2 – What are the firms specific sustainability goals and how are they measured? (140 words)
Q3 – What specific strategies, tactics, or practices does the firm employ to achieve its sustainability goals? (140 words)
Q4 – What are the strengths and weaknesses of the company as it relates to sustainability? (140 words)
4 – Evaluation –
o Each of your answers will be evaluated based on how completely and concisely you have addressed the question based on all the course materials listed above.
o Please use a narrative style and please do not use bullet points or other forms of listing.
o Please avoid straight repetition of content from the course or other sources but rather use the space provided effectively by articulating your synthesis, analysis, and insights.
o Please be very careful about direct quotes and make proper attributions when such quoting is absolutely necessary. Your assignment will be checked by plagiarism software in the system.
o Our rubric for evaluating assignments addresses the following aspects.
o Relatedness/Specificity to Question (Versus Unrelated) – Is the question asked being answered or is some other question answered?
o Originality (Versus Repetition) – Is the answer mostly repetition from elsewhere?
o Depth Does the answer show depth of understanding/analysis?
o Breadth – Is the answer narrowly focused in terms of issues covered?
o We will provide feedback and breakup of points on the following subcategories
o Adherence to instruction-Does the assignment adhere to instructions in terms of word count limit, using a narrative style and not bullet points, and linking explicitly to each of three types of sources.
o Content richness-Is the content related/specific to the question? Is the content original (not repetition), in-depth (not superficial), and with sufficient breadth (not focused narrowly on a single issue)?
o Connection to Course- Is the connection to relevant module(s) of course related/specific to the question? Is the analysis original (not repetition), in-depth (not superficial), and with sufficient breadth (not focused narrowly on a single issue)?
Please ask the writer to use all the relevant references and other references as well related to the topic.
Also if the writer has any queries please ask him/her to contact me. Thanks!
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?
- Analyze the roles and goals of drug courts, including discussion of the history of the courts and Judge Jeffrey Taubers role. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of these specialized courts.
- Do you plan to use quantitative, methods, qualitative methods, or both? On what did you base this choice?
- How effective or ineffective their Value Proposition and Positioning Statements are at grabbing the intended audience’s attention and relaying their features and benefits to consumers?