This 15-20 page paper is about behavioral finance theory. It requires a minimum of 15 PEER-REVIEWED resources within the last 5 years. I have attached a page of 11 resources that can be used. I have also attached the grading rubric. Please be mindful of the expectations of the rubric. I have attached the readings from this week. The assignment details are below and also attached with the links to the readings. Writing style APA 7.
Using your approved finance theory (BEHAVIORAL FINANCE THEORY) and the research you have been performing throughout the course (orders 597726, 595801, 591998, 591591), write a research paper on your finance theory in which you complete the following:
Analyze concepts and scholarly perspectives related to your specific finance theory. What has been written to date and how has it been applied in identification of research into finance topics?
Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of research methodologies used by researchers of your theory. Compare and contrast research methods and designs using the results of studies to identify best approaches for finance research.
Consider gaps that may present themselves through the literature within the global workplace to identify potential topics for future research within finance topics.
Assess ethical considerations that might arise within your chosen theory and how might scholars have mitigated those ethical challenges in their studies.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)