Sunday, June 20: Identify your topic and submit it to me for feedback and approval. You will be able to draw upon all the work the class has done to that point, but you are also free to choose a topic that we may not have studied. However, all topics need to be cleared with me before you go further with the assignment.
Submit your topic proposal with a one-paragraph explanation of what you plan to research, why the topic is significant, and what you think you may discover in the process of writing this final paper. You should also use this moment to let me know if you are nervous abocixut any aspect of this process.
- Navigating PFAS Contamination in Illinois Research
- The Power of Motivation Theories in the Workplace Essay
- Advancing APRN Practice in California Essay
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders and Developing a Gender-Specific Program for Women Essay
- Mastering Effective Communication: Applying Active Listening in the Digital Age Essay
- My Journey to the University of Florida Essay
- Systems Thinking Approach to Addressing the Tragedy of the Commons in Fisheries Management Research
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline