The group is expected to reflect on a subculture they possibly identify most with or alternatively, would want to explore/learn more about. Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer. You may explore the following dimensions:
a. What are the main values/ takeaways of the culture/subculture chosen?
b. What geographic area is being discussed here?
c. What is the implication for marketers (present/ future) to cater to the group?
d. Brainstorm/ research using some concrete examples.
So this is a group assignment and I have to do question C and D. The subculture chose is “Video game Subculture”. his culture has grown over the past decade as many video games have gained popularity over this time period. With gaming consoles such as XBOX and PlayStation becoming more innovative and more popular, many people have joined this culture. This culture consists of gamers getting together either through meetings on the console itself called parties or through an app called Discord. Some gamers also live stream their game play on another app called TwitchTV, which is similar to YouTube but is specifically for gaming. (I need some brands concrete example for question D).
Please include in-text citation if you use any. Thank you!
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management