Walmart’s marketers both develop goals that are used to evaluate marketing performance and make adjustments to improve that performance. Key company metrics include net sales, operating income/loss, comparable store sales, and number of stores. However, other metrics such as customer traffic, same store sales, average purchase value, and items per purchase may have more value to marketers focused on a specific store or stores in a specific market area.
1. Read the following scenario: You are the Marketing Manager for a Supercenter store. The store has been in operation for one year, but Walmart’s leadership would like to see improvements in the store’s performance. You are responsible for the marketing activities for the new store over the next 60 days.
2. Use course content and additional research to create a business report that addresses the following:
a. Identify at least two marketing channels you will use to reach more customers/consumers in the store’s market area. Explain your reasoning for choosing those channels.
b. Identify at least one S.M.A.R.T. goal you will set to determine if your marketing efforts are successful. Explain your reasoning for choosing that goal.
c. Identify at least two metrics you will use to measure progress toward achieving the goal(s) you set. Explain your reasoning for using those metrics.
d. Outline one action you would take if the metrics indicated the performance goal(s) is/are not met by the end of 60 days.
3. Required Business Report format: At a minimum, the report should include a title/cover page, a brief introduction, the key topics or objectives being covered, a discussion of your findings and recommendations, and a conclusion. Use at least one internal research source to support your work and cite your source(s) on a separate reference page. Any graphs, charts, or other supporting materials needed to help clarify complex concepts should be included in an appendix or appendices at the end of your report.
For an example of how to properly format your report see: Sample Business Report
- WHAT ARE THE TRENDS IN MANAGERIAL ETHICS & ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR.
- Write a critical essay here is the prompt– Of Kant, Hegel, and Marx, what conception of freedom do you find the most persuasive?
- What is the difference between a semi colon, a colon, and a dash. Write an original sentence with the correct use of each.
- what you have learned about choosing social work roles and interventions. How could you intervene with Hamza or the Patterson family to increase the potential for positive adaptations to their circumstances?
- Write a traditional interpretive argument on one of the final books (Euripides Hecuba, Platos Phaedo, Ecclesiastes, or Marcus Aurelius Meditations).
- Describe two information security policies that may have prevented or reduced the criminal activity, deterred the negligent acts, and decreased the threats to intellectual property.
- What is the Impact of Einsteins Work on Views of Science Itself.
- Develop interview questions to be used in hiring this manager
- Why did South American countries endure military dictatorships during the 1960s- 1980s? What went wrong? Why did these regimes choose to be essentially anti-political? How and why did these regimes create cultures of fear? Who were the targets of terror, who were the victims? What was the goal of state terror? What was the result?
- How do dominant ideologies and discourses promoted by institutions rely on stereotypes, objectification, misrepresentation, omission, and/or distortion of facts?