that most closely matches your own ethical beliefs – it does not need to be an exact match. Explain your chosen ethical theory and why it most closely matches your own ethical beliefs. Next, consider a difficult decision that you have made in the past. Explain the difficult decision, how your chosen ethical theory guided you in making the decision (if you chose Virtue Ethics, for example, indicate at least one virtue you were following, or, if you chose Deontology, what moral law or rule you were following, or, if you chose Utilitarianism, what consequences you took into account for some number of people beyond yourself, or, if you chose Egoism, what consequences you took into account for yourself), and what the ethical theory indicates is the right action in the context of your decision. Are you happy with the decision that you made? Give at least one reason why you are happy or unhappy with the decision you made. Will you follow your chosen ethical theory in deciding future actions? Explain your answer.
The choices are Deontology or Utilitarianism orEgoism
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.