Complete the final discussion, which is to prepare a letter to the editor of your local newspaper that would explain to all of America why African American History should be taught in American schools.
Explain why every American should known this history and propose how knowing specific parts of this history could help mend race relations in the United States.
In your letter, demonstrate the breadth of knowledge you have gained from this work.
If you wish, you can add to the letter some ways to heal our nation.
What steps can we use to end racism and division among communities and
- Compare and contrast the difference between laptops and desktop computers.
- Describe the most challenging obstacle you have had to overcome or a risk that you have taken and explain its impact (positive or negative) on you and what you have learned from the experience.
- Explain the difference between the common misconception of the term negative reinforcement and how the science of behavior analysis defines it.
- Write a review on why the legalization of marijuana in several states is forcing many police leaders to modify their views and practices regarding its use.
- Does doing homework actually help students learn more?
- Write a research paper on playground bullying and its effects on young children.
- Write a paper that are able to manage the risks presented when balancing individual rights and professional duty of care.
- What can you learn from this primary source about German attitudes towards violence and warfare, and/or the plight of the Nazis perceived enemies?
- Describe both the state and federal court system and explain the benefits of having a dual-court system in America?
- Describe demographic characteristics for your community or state in terms of demographic makeup, ethnicity, and illness and health status.