Create a PowerPoint presentation (9-12 slides) that outlines the basic functions of the brain and nervous system. Be sure to address the following issues in your presentation:
Brain: Illustrate the major lobes of the brain as well as the areas in the sub-cortex. A brief description of the function of each component should be included.
Show the gross anatomy of the brain.
Show both the neurons and various types of glial cells.
Identify the structure of a neuron.
Nervous System: Illustrate the major components of the nervous system (Central/Peripheral, Autonomic/Somatic, and Sympathetic/Parasympathetic). Also, include the basic functions of each section, along with the basic functions of neurons.
Show the gross anatomy of the nervous system
Show synaptic transmission
Explain what happens to cells during an action potential
You are required to use a minimum of two to four scholarly resources.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Techniccixal Support articles for assistance.
- Design your own Movie Rating System and explain why you created it the way you did. Write a paragraph that explains each category.
- What are some possible patient outcomes if the infection was discovered late and treatment was delivered late?
- treatment study paper
- 3.3 Discussion: Team Leadership
- What your understanding of open source tradecraft for law enforcement is,
- Create a Power Point slide with a title page, a working thesis, supporting quotes from the book (I prefer you to use quotes from chapters 7-12, but you may use quotes from earlier chapters if needed to support the working thesis), and the last page will be for discussion questions (at least 2 questions, but no more than 3 questions). The questions need to be open-ended, conversation starters.
- Write an essay, at least 500 words, responding to Lipsitz’s and Kelley’s essays and to what we’ve been learning in class pertaining to the criminalization of rap music. How was the criminalization of rap music tied to the criminalization of Black youth? What political and social forces wanted to censor rap music and why? How did rappers and their supporters fight back against criminalization and censorship? What should we do with rap music that some might find offensive? Definitely draw on what you learned from reading the essays by Lipsitz and Kelley, but the more opinionated your essay, the better.
- Critique the organizations translation and interpretation services that may be available to non-English-speaking patients. In other words, does the organization provide such services? How many different languages are supported? How might the organization communicate with a speaker of a language that is not supported? Be sure to provide evidence that supports your claims.
- Social Movements are only as important as the person leading them. The person(s) leading a social movement must have charisma and be able to captivate an audience. Political scientists and historians are taught to analyze body language, especially during debates and speeches.
- What exactly AI means?