For the case of Gail and George, assume that you’ve met with the family, noted some of the principles of Strategic Therapy, and given them at least two directives. Write up a brief case note in which you:
Describe the family and their presenting problem
Explain how you’ve applied the directive, and justified why you’ve chosen to use that intervention
Speculate what you believe the outcome will be
Make a brief (1-2 sentence) plan for the next session.
Be sure to use objective language in your case note.
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.