Please create a PP addressing the sections below. My target audience was Young Native American Adults. My topic was prevention and prevalence of Alchoholism. There were 6 people in the audience. I completed the project on May 25th. I used PowerPoint to present the topic. Summary, evaluation, and conclusion sections must be addressed and answered. . Please use improvisation when necessary. I do not know how to create PowerPoints. I need 2 references. Thank you.
Briefly summarize your project: How was the assessment completed? Who was your target audience and how many were in the audience? What was your topic? How did you determine what your topic should be (justification)? When and where did you present the community education project? Who gave you permission to present at the location, was the permission form completed? How did you advertise your presentation? What educational materials did you use or provide to the audience? (Provide ID of yourself and action picture for proof.)
Explain how you would evaluate whether the efforts to improve the health concern were effective. Include in your explanation the tools you might use to do this evaluation. Also, critically appraise your performance of the activity/project for this population. How did the population respond? What aspects were you most satisfied/least satisfied with? What went well (at least 3 things)? What changes would you make in the future (at least 2 things)?
For nurses, reflection is integral to higher-level thinking. You should be able to critically analyze scenarios and possible outcomes as opposed to simply asking the right questions. Acute perception of the entire situation will be obtained because you are open to dealing with the contradictions that may challenge your initial bias. Reflect on how your perspective of the communitys health and the national, state, and local efforts toward a healthier population has changed as a result of your fieldwork. Discuss the health of the target community population compared to national, state, local health findings. Discuss how the interventions used would impact at the local, state, and national level (include information on your chosen Healthy People 2020 goals). Finally, what impact did your project have on your target population?
- Navigating PFAS Contamination in Illinois Research
- The Power of Motivation Theories in the Workplace Essay
- Advancing APRN Practice in California Essay
- Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders and Developing a Gender-Specific Program for Women Essay
- Mastering Effective Communication: Applying Active Listening in the Digital Age Essay
- My Journey to the University of Florida Essay
- Systems Thinking Approach to Addressing the Tragedy of the Commons in Fisheries Management Research
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline