Explain how you would approach this employee.
Describe how you think the employee will respond.
Analyze which conflict resolution techniques you would use. Submit your response to your instructor through the online course and add it to your portfolio.
You are a department manager in a mid-sized company that provides technology support services. You have ten employees who are required to maintain a high level of technical expertise and deliver excellent customer service. One of your employees, who has been with the company for two years, is performing at a substandard level and you have received numerous complaints from customers and coworkers. In addition, this employee has displayed confrontational behavior which has created a hostile environment. You must now meet with this employee and deliver an ultimatum regarding the need for immediate improvement or dismissal.
The paper must be 800 to 1200 words in length and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.). Cite your resources in text (Links to an external site.) and on the reference page (Links to an external site.). For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Writing Center tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course. Remember that you need to submit this paper through Waypoint AND post a Word or PDF file of the paper to your portfolio.
- The Universe’s Secrets: The James Webb Space Telescope Research
- Celebrating Cultural Diversity: An Exploration of Traditional African Dance in NYC Essay
- Enhancing Kindergarten Science Education Outline
- Navigating the Complexities of End-of-Life Care Research
- Navigating Japan’s Demographic Crisis Essay
- Cognitive Psychology: Evolution, Major Theories, and Impact on Modern Understanding Essay
- The Impact of Non-Diegetic Score on Mood in ‘The Shawshank Redemption Essay
- The Role of Government in Providing Goods and Services Essay
- Government Access to Encrypted Devices and Personal Communications in the Digital Age Research
- NAICS System Principles and Their Impact on Marketing and Economic Analysis Research